Blog Post – Music


WALT
·    To compose and create a rap about bullying
How did you go about achieving this? I was a bit worried at first it was quite hard because I got something wrong and had to do it again.
What resources were used to help you? one computer and HTML5 drum kit
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? I collaborated with other people
How did you find the process? I found it good
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap? I got to use a virtual drum
What  might be your next step? to create a long rap song with my friend Oli
EVERY TIME I WALK IN CLASS THESE
PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO KICK MY ASS
EVEN OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL PEOPLE CALL ME A FOOL.
AT HOME I GET THESE CALLS PEOPLE SAYING i’M A FOOL AND I JUST SAY TO THEM YOU'RE NOT COOL.
I END UP IN THE SCHOOLS HOSPITAL BECAUSE THESE KIDS BEAT ME UP WITH A BAT FOR NO REASON AND THAT’S THAT .RAP BEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment