Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
  1. When my friend said a bad word I said I dont think Im aloud to play with you if you swear and then a couple days later I thought it’s not that nice being  alone so I let him play
  2. Someone wasn't being nice to me so I had to keep my distance but then he kept telling on me because I didn't let him play and I thought well he's probably really sad so I let him play
  3. On sausage sizzle day someone forgot their money and I was thinking that must feel bad so I let him have mine



Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.

  1. At Cycle Safety I was basically the only one was listening so the instructor put me at the front a lot.
  2. In groups I don't hide in the shadows a ask peoples opinion and then they ask mine (so what i'm trying to say is I join in a lot).
  3. When someone's angry I help to calm them down talk to them without raising my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment